Jun 12, 2017
What makes women great leaders?
Dorinda Walker (Vice President of
Consumer Strategy and Key Initiatives within Multicultural
Marketing for Prudential’s U.S. Businesses) opens up about her
difficult childhood and what fueled her passion to help and lead
others. She shares wisdom on the skills and attributes that make
women great leaders and gave advice to help women build their self
confidence and self worth. This is an absolute must listen episode
Some of the questions I asked Dorinda:
- 06:45 You've shared that you had a difficult street life as a
teenager. Tell us about that?
- 08:20 What helped you to transition and navigate those
difficult experiences and move forward?
- 10:00 How were you introduced to Faith?
- 13:05 What's driving you with Prudential today?
- 13:40 Why do you love leading people?
- 14:40 What do you wish more C suite leaders would see in women
and a more diverse consumer base and employees?
- 15:45 What are some of the skills/attributes that you believe
make women great leaders today?
- 17:20 Could you share one of the biggest challenges you've
faced as a leader at Prudential?
- 18:50 What helps you today to remain calm with chaos happening
all around you?
- 20:00 What advice would you give to women listening to help
them build their self confidence and self worth they need to
- 21:17 What are your thoughts on women who worry about achieving
their corporate dreams, while still wanting enough time and energy
to raise a family and enjoy a complete life?
- 22:18 How do you empower and nurture your kids to dream big
dreams and to take the necessary actions to pursue them?
Thanks for Listening!
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
If you're listening through the Apple Podcast App, please help
us grow this movement. Leave us a 5
star review (Please click the link from your cell
phone, then click the REVIEWS tab). Ratings, reviews and subscribes
are extremely helpful to expanding our
reach within the Apple Podcast community.
Discover more at http://www.TBPod.com