Sep 4, 2017
Michael Alexander Blake is a young and rising politician. He
currently serves as both a New York Assemblyman from the 79th
district and a Vice Chair of the Democratic National Committee.
In today's conversation, we discussed the biggest changes in
political campaigning, why he's serving in the DNC today and he
shares some mission fuel for what the democratic community and
other young politicians should begin doing today.
Some of the questions I asked Michael:
- When did you first discover that politics was what you were
meant to do with your life?
- How'd you go about sculpting yourself into someone that Barack
Obama would later want as part of his administrion?
- What are the biggest differences in political campaigning now
from when you started your career?
- Why were you inspired to serve in the Democratic National
Committee at this stage in your career?
- What are you hearing from the democratic community that is most
challenging to put in place?
- What's your best advice to young politicians looking to